To download the mobile app, go to the App Store or Google Play and search for “TRB 2017.” When you run the app for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and you should enter the same address to which your Annual Meeting registration confirmation was sent. Note: the app supports the following operating systems: iOS 7 to 10 on iPhone/iPad or OS 4.1 (Jelly Bean) to 6.0 (Marshmallow) on Android.
- Get full session details: The app provides more-detailed information than appears in this Final Program—including descriptions, individual presentation titles, and speaker names for all lectern sessions, poster sessions, and workshops.
- See where you’re going: Click on the room name for any event, or on the booth number for any exhibitor, and you’ll see exactly where it is on the floor plan.
- Find what you’re looking for: Use the app’s powerful search feature to locate any event, exhibitor, or presenter instantly by key word.
- Build your personalized itinerary: Look up any event and add it to your personal schedule.
New this year:
How to Sync Personal Itineraries
- You can sync information from your personal itinerary in the mobile app with your personal itinerary in the online Interactive Program. (See How to Sync Personal Itineraries, below.)
- You also can use the new “Chat” feature to send private messages to other attendees. (See How to Use the Chat Function)
This year, for the first time, you can sync your personal itinerary in the online Interactive Program with your personal itinerary in the mobile app. To do so, view this video demonstration or follow the instructions below:
- Run the mobile app.
- Tap the “My Meeting” icon on the home page. Then tap “Connect to Sync the TRB Interactive Program”
- The first step is to create an account with the Eureka cloud storage service. This cloud account will be the intermediary for passing program information back and forth between the interactive program and your mobile app. You’ll need to provide your email address and a password for Eureka.
- If you created a Eureka account last year to sync between your mobile devices, enter that login and password. If you forgot your password, select that message and an email will be sent to you to reset.
- If you don’t already have a Eureka cloud account, tap “Create an Account” to create one.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, and the password that you want to use for Eureka. Then tap “Sign Up.” (Or, if you have a Gmail account, you can tap the “Google” button, and enter your existing Gmail address and password, then tap “Sign In”)
- You then will come to your Eureka profile page. Tap the “Sync with TRB Interactive Program” button at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up window will ask for your “login” and “Annual meeting registration ID.” For the login, use the same email address that you used when registering for the meeting. For the “Annual meeting registration ID,” use the 6-digit registration number that appears on your registration badge (and on your registration confirmation email). Then click “Confirm.”
- The “Sync with TRB Interactive Program” button will flash, and then a message will appear below it to indicate that you are “logged in.”
- Your mobile app itinerary is now synced with your Interactive Program itinerary. If you had one event in one itinerary and a different event in the other itinerary, both events will now appear in both itineraries. The itineraries will remain synced as long as the app is running on your device and has access to the Internet. Any changes to one will be reflected almost immediately in the other.
- Tap the home icon to return to the home page and continue using the mobile app.
- If you need any help, contact myTRB@nas.edu.