The TRB Library
The TRB Library is the primary archive for publications of the Transportation Research Board, Highway Research Board, Strategic Highway Research Program, and the Marine Board. The library was founded in 1946 to provide information services to TRB staff, sponsors, TRB committees and panels, and researchers.
TRB Library Collection
- Complete collection of TRB, HRB, SHRP, and Marine Board publications going back to 1923.
- Subscriptions to almost 300 journals.
- More than 6,500 technical reports and monographs.
- Access to hundreds of electronic journals through the National Academies' George E. Brown Research Center.
Library Services for TRB Staff and Sponsors
- Reference and assistance.
- Literature searches
- Access to hundreds of scientific, medical, and technical databases.
- Interlibrary Loan Services
Email the TRB Library