TRB's Conference Proceedings on the Web 18: Transportation Systems Performance Measurement and Data: Summary of the 5th International Conference highlights a June 1-2, 2015 conference and live webcast that brought together personnel from public agencies, universities, and the private sector to address ways to develop, apply, and deliver performance measures to support transportation decisions.
The conference was organized around four broad themes:
• Driving decisions—aligning performance measures to support decisions;
• Tracking the moves—intermodal performance measurement;
• Untangling the data web—using advances in data and technology to support
• performance measurement; and
• The state of the practice and opportunities.
This Summary Last Modified On: 9/21/2016