TRB conducted a webinar on August 28, 2014, from 2:00pm to 3:30pm ET that highlighted how two transportation agencies are collecting and managing pavement marking retroreflectivity data at the network level. Webinar presenters discussed implementation, data collection and analysis methods, decision making, and management practices. A certificate for 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) was provided to attendees who registered and attended the webinar as an individual. Contact Reggie Gillum at RGillum@nas.edu
for instructions on receiving a copy of the recorded webinar.
- Cathy Satterfield, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Hyung Lee, Florida Department of Transportation
- Tom Honich, Missouri Department of Transportation
Moderated by: Carmine Dwyer, Applied Research Associates
- PART 1: Introduction
- PART 2: Update on FHWA pavement marking retroreflectivity
- PART 3: Implementation of the Florida pavement marking management system
- PART 4: Missouri's network-level pavement marking retroreflectivity practices
- PART 5: Question and answer session
The first 60 minutes of the webinar will be for presentations and the final 30 minutes will be reserved for audience questions.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the currently available information on pavement marking retroreflectivity; and
- Summarize network-level pavement marking retroreflectivity practices implemented by two state agencies.
To ensure that you receive notices about upcoming webinars, please subscribe to the TRB Transportation Research E-Newsletter
There is no fee for employees of TRB Sponsors
or TRB Sustaining Affiliates
who register using their work email address. In addition to employees of TRB sponsor organizations, the following are eligible to receive complimentary webinar registration:
- TRB and National Academies employees;
- Chairs of TRB standing committees, sections, or groups;
- Members of the media;
- Employees of tribal governments; and
- Members of Congress or their staff.
Other sites must pay $89 per site. View our pricing page
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Professional Development Hour Information
A certificate for 1.5 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) will be provided to Professional Engineers (PEs) who register and attend the webinar as an individual. For groups, only the person that registers and attends the session will receive a PDH certificate.
Individuals registered as Florida PEs are required to email Reggie Gillum, RGillum@nas.edu
, with their license number.
Please check with your licensing board to ensure that TRB webinar PDHs are approved by your board.
This webinar was developed in February 2014. TRB has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program (RCEP). Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP by TRB. Certificates of Completion will be issued to individuals who register for and attend the entire webinar session. Complaints about registered providers may be sent to RCEP, PO Box 1686, Clemson, SC, 29633. Website: www.RCEP.net
Registration questions? Contact Reggie Gillum at RGillum@nas.edu
This Summary Last Modified On: 8/29/2014