TRB conducted a webinar on Thursday, March 23, 2017, from 2:00PM to 3:30PM ET that features research conducted by TRB’s Airport Cooperative Research Program
(ACRP) that will introduce collaborative decision-making (CDM) methods and the lessons learned about using CDM since the mid-1990’s by the FAA and flight operators. Collaboration of an airport’s operational segments is increasingly important for the development of operational efficiencies, reduction of environmental impacts, and mitigation of airport construction issues. CDM could serve as the foundation for airport collaborative decision-making (ACDM), a structured approach toward effective collaboration, real-time operational data sharing, and operational gains at airports of all sizes and types.
This webinar provided 1.5 Continuing Education Units for Accredited Airport Executives. This webinar was approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners for 1.5 Certification Maintenance Credits.
- Steve Vail, Mosaic ATM, Inc.
- William Hall, Mosaic ATM, Inc.
- Andrew Churchill, Mosaic ATM, Inc.
Moderated by: Casey Ries, Gerald R. Ford International Airport Authority
- ACRP Report 137: Guidebook for Advancing Collaborative Decision-Making (CDM) at Airports
- Question and answer session
The first 60 minutes of the webinar will be for presentations and the final 30 minutes will be reserved for audience questions.
At the end of this webinar, participants will able to:
- Discuss the history of CDM.
- Understand how to initiate and develop ACDM activities, data sharing, and the metrics to measure success.
This webinar is sponsored by the Airport Cooperative Research Program
. There is no fee to attend this webinar.
Continuing Education Units for Accredited Airport Executives
The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is making 1.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available for A.A.E. If you are an A.A.E. and would like to apply for CEUs for this webinar, visit www.aaae.org/ceu
. For questions about A.A.E. continuing education units, please contact email@example.com
American Institute of Certified Planners Certification Maintenance Credits
This webinar was approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners for 1.5 Certification Maintenance Credits. Please make sure that you register for this session and log-in using the link that TRB provides to your email account. We use this as your record that you attended this session. TRB only maintains the records of attendees who use their email address to log into the webinar, and cannot verify attendance of individuals who view the webinar without personally logging into the session.
Please visit the Certification Maintenance section of APA’s website, Certification Maintenance webpage at www.planning.org/cm
to claim your credits. You may use the following steps:
- Log in using your ID# and password.
- Select View my CM log.
- Select Add CM-Registered Credits.
- Using the CM Search option, type in the name of the event or event number (e.g. 21064) and click "Go". Please note: If searching for an event by Provider, use the search option, type in the name of the provider and click “Go”. From the results below, select by clicking on the name of the provider.
- From the results below, find your event and select "Add to My Log." If this is a multi-part event, you will have the option to select from a list of activity sessions.
- Please rate the event, add a comment (optional), and click on the Ethics statement and check the box to confirm. Note: you should see a message indicating the CM reporting period year that you are logging.
- Click submit and the CM credits should appear in your CM log.
If you have problems reporting your CM credits or have general questions about the CM program, please contact AICPCM@planning.org
Registration questions? Contact Reggie Gillum at RGillum@nas.edu
This Summary Last Modified On: 3/28/2017