NEW FY 2017 AIRPORT COOPERATIVE RESEARCH PROGRAM SYNTHESIS TOPICS
New topics for FY 2017 will be selected in November 2016. New topics are accepted at any time, and are gathered in the fall for selection by the ACRP Synthesis Oversight Panel 11-03. The following factors are considered in the selection process for synthesis topics:
- The topic should address a problem that is widespread enough to generate broad interest in the synthesis.
- The topic should be timely and critical for expediting delivery, improving the quality, or lowering the cost of transportation programs.
- The topic is appropriate if current practice is non-uniform or inconsistent from agency to agency, or if the validity of some practices appears to be questionable.
- The quality and quantity of useful available information should indicate a need to organize and compress that which has already been learned and written on the topic.
- The topic should not be one where ongoing research or other activities in progress might be expected to render the synthesis obsolete shortly after completion.
For further information on the ACRP synthesis program and processes, please see the Overview section of this Web site.
Click on the following links to view ACRP Synthesis topics currently under study or completed.
The following also shows titles of all completed studies and a detailed index of topics covered by these studies.
Full Program Summary, RRD 23
If you require further information please contact Gail Staba by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-334-2442.
PROPOSE NEW TOPIC FOR FY 2017