Watch Other ACRP Videos:
How you can become involved in ACRP
To read more about becoming involved in ACRP...
- Submit a research idea, or “problem statement.”
- Volunteer to participate on a project panel.
- Prepare a proposal to conduct research.
- Respond to a request for information or survey.
- Use the research results.
Information on ACRP and other TRB activities is available in the TRB E-Newsletter
. The ACRP is managed by the Cooperative Research Programs
of the Transportation Research Board.