Registration is required for all Annual Meeting attendees, including those who register to attend any workshop, visit the exhibits, or take advantage of services provided onsite such as the shuttle and the Employment Opportunities room.
Annual Meeting Attendee registration includes:
• More than 4,000 presentations in 650 workshops and sessions
• More than 350 meetings organized by TRB standing committees and task forces
• Three days of exhibits showcasing transportation-related products and services
• Access to the Interactive Program
• Complimentary use of the Annual Meeting shuttle service
• Complimentary use of TRB Annual Meeting Online (a collection of information resources from the meeting)
e-Sessions – full audio and visual recordings of more than 40 selected high-profile sessions
Visual Aid Presentations –from more than 3,000 slide and poster presentations
Compendium of Papers – access to more than 2,200 papers
Registration Cancellation Policy: Registration cancellations must be submitted to the TRB Registration Bureau in writing at TRB@jspargo.com by December 15, 2010, to receive a refund, less a $50 processing fee. All refunds are processed after the Annual Meeting. Refunds will not be granted for requests received after December 15. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.