TRB Sponsors, Affiliates, and Members
TRB Individual Affiliates
- TRB Core Program Sponsors
- Marine Board Sponsors
- Sustaining Affiliates
- Organizational Affiliates
- Individual and Student Affiliates ($130-$200)
pay an annual fee plus a variable subscription fee based on the publications they receive if they participate in the optional customized subscription service maintained exclusively for sponsors and affiliates.The current individual affiliate fee is $200. The benefits and services include:
TRB Student Affiliates
- Reduced fees for registration at the TRB Annual Meeting;
- Complimentary subscription to the TRB bimonthly magazine, TR News;
- Eligibility to participate in TRB's customized subscription service;
- Use of the TRB Library;
- Discount of 25% on purchase of single copies of most TRB publications; and
- Announcements of the TRB Annual Meeting and conferences.
are full-time students, age 35 or younger, of accredited post-secondary institutions. The current student affiliate fee is $130 (65% of the individual affiliate fee).
Students receive a greater discount to attend TRB's Annual Meeting and include all of the above benefits except for the following differences: on the purchase of single copies of most TRB publications (50% off), except for the Highway Capacity Manual and Rockfall: Characterization and Control (25% off).
Individual and Student Affiliate Application
For further information, please contact:
Kelvin Jordan, Affiliate Coordinator