TRB Sponsors, Affiliates, and Members
- TRB Core Program Sponsors
- Marine Board Sponsors
- Sustaining Affiliates ($19,000)
- Organizational Affiliates
- Individual and Student Affiliates
BENEFITS FOR TRB SUSTAINING AFFILIATES
The specific benefits that are offered to TRB Sustaining Affiliates are tailored to the need of the organization. As such, the precise numbers of items - such as registration fees to our Annual Meeting and the number of hard copy sets of publications - will be negotiated between TRB and the organization. The benefits available are summarized below.
TRB Sustaining Affiliates (current listing of Sustaining Affiliates
) are entitled to:
- Up to 20 complimentary Annual Meeting registrations, including two complimentary tickets to the Chairman’s Luncheon.
- Exhibit Space at the Annual Meeting with advance notice to select booth location. Details will be communicated to your organization when the Exhibit Prospectus is available.
- Advance notice to contract for advertising space in the Annual Meeting Final Program.
- Complimentary copies of most TRB publications -- 150-200 new titles are produced annually. TRB can tailor delivery of publications to your organization’s employees by designating employees to receive only publications in certain subject areas (e.g. rail, public transit, freight transportation, security, energy & environment).
- Subscribe to the TRR-Online at a 40% discount: $1,500. The TRR-Online contains all the Transportation Research Records: Journal of the Transportation Research Board papers chosen for publication from the TRB Annual Meeting.
- A representative of the Sustaining Affiliate’s organization is invited to attend the TRB Executive Committee Policy Session and Reception at our January Annual Meeting. At the policy sessions, guest speakers representing different perspectives are invited to address a timely national policy issue affecting transportation. Lively dialogue and discussion with the members of the Committee are a hallmark of these popular sessions.
- Free registration for TRB sponsored webinars on a wide range of transportation topics.
- Use the TRB library and to request reference searches and TRIS searches by library staff. The TRB library is a small, specialized facility that provides reference and information services to TRB sponsors, sustaining affiliates, and staff. The library contains a complete collection of TRB, Highway Research Board, Strategic Highway Research Program, and Marine Board publications, and has access to many commercial databases and electronic journals.
- Receive prominent recognition in the TRB Annual Report and other general TRB information documents and publications.
For further information, please contact:
Kelvin Jordan, Affiliate Coordinator